This sunday, May 14th is Mother’s Day in New Zealand!
We love our mums and to celebrate these wonderful women we are hosting two cruises on Mother’s Day in Lyttelton. Tickets are set at a very special rate, are limited and can only be purchased exclusively on Treat Me. So far the weather for Sunday is looking bright and sunny so here’s what you’ll get…..
- Treat Mum to a 1.5 hour Lyttelton Harbour Nature Cruise on the Canterbury Cat, including a delicious She Universe hot chocolate!
- Special Mother’s Day rates: $19 for a child pass (15 and under). $39 for an adult pass. $116 for a family pass (2 adults & 2 children)
- Experience local marine life including the rare Hector’s dolphin, as well as stunning local scenery as you calmly cruise across Lyttelton harbour. Enjoy fresh open air views from the top deck or cosy yourself inside the main cabin complete with comfy seating and a fully stocked bar serving soft drinks, New Zealand wines and beer.
- Choose from two departures available on Sunday May 14. The first departs at 10:30am returning at 12pm. The second departure is at 1pm returning at 2.30pm.
- Departs from B-Jetty in Lyttelton – and remember tickets must be pre-purchased from Treat Me
- Snap up some vouchers today for a memorable experience Mum will love!
Did you know?
We also offer private charters around Lyttelton Harbour all year round. We have plenty of options to suit all manner of events and budgets. To find out more click here